Patriot Films 2008 Wholesale Specifications
1. Product Description: Uncle Dave Macon Days: A Tribute to Old Time Music and Dance (UDMD) (2-hr documentary) and Rutherford County: 200 Years of Our History (4-hr documentary) are the sole property of Patriot Films, a division of Navigation Advertising, LLC of Murfreesboro, TN. These documentaries are professionally filmed, edited, packaged and promoted.
2. Retail Price: The UDMD documentary will be sold at the suggested retail price of $14.99 plus tax and shipping where applicable. The Rutherford County documentary will be sold at the suggested retail price of $19.99 plus tax and shipping where applicable.
3. Retail Promotional Support: Patriot Films will supply all retailers with two (2) color, 8.5×11 promotional posters and one (1) 20 unit retail shelf display w/color header Local History Center. Additional posters and displays can be purchased for $2 per poster and $15 per display plus shipping and tax.
4. General Promotional Support: Patriot Films will promote the film through a variety of traditional and non-traditional media resources such as radio, television, relevant websites, magazines, newspapers, and events. Currently Patriot Films provides a web presence at uncledavevideo.com, patriotfilms.com, and navigationadvertising.com with video trailers, and information about the videos. If you provide your website link or retail address will post your information as a link and/or resource.
5. Delivery: Product will be sent for delivery within forty-eight (48) hours after order is completed. Retailer will be contacted with shipping info and tracking number when product is shipped. Rush shipping is available and additional.
6. Discounts: Retailers may purchase these products at the discounted rates off 40% and 45% off retail. Please refer to the chart below to determine your discount.
|1-10 units||40% discount + shippng|
|11+ units||45% discount + shipping|
|20+ units||45% discount w/free ground shipping|
All orders over twenty (20) units will receive free ground shipping. No returns except for defective product—which does not include scratched or damaged DVDs that have been opened. All returns will be provided as credits for future purchases. Retailer is completely responsible for all product shrinkage, loss or damage once retailer receives product shipment. Standard ground (3-5 days) shipping will be used for all shipping unless requested and paid for by retailer.